Author Topic: FG40 - Summer 2015 - Booking Now Open!  (Read 1255 times)

Narrator

• Administrator
    • Faded Glory LARP
FG40 - Summer 2015 - Booking Now Open!
« on: January 29, 2015, 04:01:12 PM »
Calling All FGers,

Booking is now open for the Faded Glory Summer Event!

General Information
When: 14th to 16th August
Where: Leslie Sell Scout Camp
Accommodation Type: Camping
Catering: None
Arrival Time: Players and Crew can arrive on site from 14:00 on the first day

Player Details:
The event price is £70 on the day or £60 pre-booked. Pre-Book tickets are available up to a fortnight before the event and require a £10 deposit to be paid by that time and a booking form to be filled out.

Deposits can be paid via Paypal using the Pay Now button on this site or by sending money directly to payments@fadedglorylrp.co.uk. If you do not have access to Paypal please contact our Design Team at Design.Team@fadedglorylrp.co.uk to discuss other options for payment. Deposits are refundable/transferable up to four weeks before the event.

The balance of the event price will need to be paid in cash at the event.

As usual Players will have to bring their own costume, weapons, props and camping equipment. Our Summer event is not catered so you will need to bring your own food as well.

Crew Details:
There is no charge for crew to take part in the event as there is no catering at our Summer events. We will provide costume and equipment for the event, crew just need to bring basic clothing, camping equipment, bedding and food/drink. Anyone who crews for the summer event will receive 10 Fealty Points. See the "Perks of Monstering" page on the website or in the main rulebook for details of Fealty Points and what you can do with them.

Event Brief:
Ever since it was established on the ruins of Escavon, the town of Koh-i-Noor has been working hard to erase the blight of what transpired at Escavon and the terrible deeds that lead to its raising by the armies of the Protected Zone.  Craftsmen have been working to build a new town on the ruins of the old and excise any trace of the cancer that once grew there.  Gradually people have begun to settle there once again.

Now it seems a shadow looms over the new town.  Rumors are coming from the mountains to the west.  From along the old path once reckoned to be the only safe passage through the mountain and what Escavon was built to defend.  The rumours speak of a new evil waiting in those cold mountains, on the verge of being born.  A new horror to be unleashed on the new town.

What manner of terror do the rumors speak of?  Words that speak of a horror thought laid to rest, two little words...Death Knight!

Delores

Re: FG40 - Summer 2015 - Booking Now Open!
« Reply #1 on: February 17, 2015, 10:12:25 PM »
Hi Pete,
me again, I'm getting all my replies done at once
Emma

Narrator

• Administrator
    • Faded Glory LARP
« Reply #2 on: February 19, 2015, 02:26:45 PM »
No worries Emma, space reserved!

Zahanna

• Crew
« Reply #3 on: July 24, 2015, 12:39:20 PM »
I'll be there, this time with another monster for you all to get to know and probably hit a lot ;)